Saturday, 19 October 2013

Woof woof!

Hello!
A slightly late posting today due to much toddler drama :-/
Ah well!


Today's card is a bit of a mish mash of different sets and companies. One of my eldest daughter's friends turned 6 a few days ago and desperately wanted a puppy for his Birthday (a wish I'm sure will not be fulfilled,bless him-but a boy's gotta dream,right?) So I thought I would give him a dog via a card :-) and what better set for this task than Lawn Fawn's Critters at The Dog Park? So,with some guidance from Boo,an appropriate pooch was selected,stamped,coloured and cut. The frame is the Lawn Fawn one,which will be back in stock shortly. The sprig is Wplus9 Folk art Florals die (such a useful set!) The background is made using both the paw print from Critters at the Dog Park and Paper Smooches Digits set. 

I'm also entering this into the CASE Study challenge #162

Right,back once more into the fray-I can hear them 'discussing'  which one will be choosing the game for tonight's Vintage Board Game Night...wish me luck!

Lou

1 comment:

Natty said...

What a lovely happy card. :) Great mix of stash. :D