Friday 25 June 2010

Sew sweet!

I have a very bright and summery card to share with you today which I made using a stamp from the QKR stampede range which is available from Make the Day special. This image is 'Just Sitting' and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to combine it with Gingham or checks.

I found this very bright backing paper in my stash with the purple card and this gave me the direction for my card colour scheme. I stamped onto smooth card and coloured the image with my Promarkers before cutting it out and mounting to a panel cut from my Nesties.
I cut the purple card to fit my card base and matted it with the checked card and sewed around the edges. I then wrapped the front with ribbon before sticking it to the base.
I added a sentiment with Prima and My Little Shoebox letter stickers and finished with some pins, a flower and buttons.
I hope you have a great Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

I love your colors and design!

I'm excited about the blog hop! See you all there!

BlackRose said...

Lovely blog......Hello from Greece and ΣτάΛες στο ΓαΛάΖιο team!!!!