Thursday 16 April 2015

Whatever the Weather!

Hello!

The weather over our way has been up and down over the past few days and has put me in the mood to use the fabulous dies from WPlus9.  They have great stitched details and are really fun to use - I love the pretty scalloped frame that comes in the set too.  I think I will be using that a lot! 




I thought they would go perfectly with this sentiment from Mama Elephant which I stamped in the centre of the card and then again on patterned paper from Avery Elle.  The central banner is popped up.

It is a bright and cheerful card - I hope it brightens your day!

Sarah x



Sunshine Layers Die   Hustle   The Everyday Collection 6x6 Pad

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. The weather app keeps saying it's going to shine, but it's resolutely grey outside....