Thursday 5 July 2012

Chloe checks....

her FaceBook status!!!

Hi there....

Today I have a little Journal page to show you using Chloe by Simply Betty. These stamps are really fun to use...get them whilst you can from Emily here

I have to say I love the left hand page but if I did it again I would probably change the left hand page! I really need to practise my writing!!!

I'd already inked and played on the pages and didn't like them..so out came my Gesso and I painted over them adding a little texture as I did so!
Chloe is coloured with ProMarkers and I used a little Mushroom for her to sit on!
Here she is...
Thanks for looking. I'll see you next time, probably with some cards...Oh yes it's getting close to that dreaded 'C' word and I've just got some lovely little 'Itty Bitties' from Emily...including the first 2 stamps to play with!!

See you soon.

She xx

No comments: