Tuesday 31 July 2012

Happy Corner Bookmark

Happy Tuesday!  It’s Ruby here to share a little corner bookmark with you.  I’ve seen these bookmarks for a while and wanted to have a play seeing as I have too many books on the go right now.   It was great fun to make and quite quick too.
310712_thumb[1]
I created the corner bookmark using a tutorial over at Splitcoaststampers that I’d printed ages ago (but never quite got around to it!) and then stamped my happy little flower from the Paper Smooches Perky Plants set.  I thought the flower would match my bright and cheery papers.

This is what it looks like on a book happily marking my page..
310712 (2)
and this is what the back looks like..
310712 (3)
These would make fun little gifts for people.  I love that the Paper Smooches’ stamps work so well with them, adding a bit of fun and colour to the day!

I’m off to read now, have a great week!

1 comment:

Clair said...

So cute - I'd seen the tutorial myself, but hadn't thought of using my stamps with it! Lovely!