Monday 16 June 2014

A Leafy One Layer

Happy Monday to you :0)

I was wondering what stamps to use for today's card and a quick browse around the challenges helped me to decide so I've opted for a quick, one layer 'off the edge' stamped card.....

I've used Avery Elle's Modern Leaves in a gorgeous green, blue and sandy colour palette and teamed it up with a sentiment from Avery Elle's Brushed stamp set, I adore the scripty font which goes so well with the sketchy-ness of the leaves :0) 

I find these random style stamped cards quite tricky and I'm still not sure that I've acheived the look of 'random ' but practice helps and in this case I do think that Less is More so I walked away before I overdid it ;0)


                                         Brushed  Modern Leaves  

Don't forget to join in with our sketch challenge this month, the details can be found here..... if you made an order over the weekend with all the new stamps and restocks in store, we'd love to see you put them into action and our challenge is the perfect reason :0)

Jenny x

No comments: