Friday 6 June 2014

Sending Love And Hugs


Happy Friday! I for one most definitely have that Friday feeling :) 

Today I'm sharing a card feature the new 'Sweet Havana' from Mama Elephant. 


*I cut a tag from white cardstock using Lawn Fawns ' Tag You're It' die, the top ring I coloured in gold and threaded through some Lawn Fawn gold twine.
*Using the Mama Elephant 'Sweet Havana' dies I cut some white cardstock and the jug I cut out of vellum.
*Using the Sweet Havana coordinating stamps I stamped onto the die-cut shapes. For the jug I added shading and stems using copics.
*I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and embossed it in gold on the banner shape.
*I used white embossing paste on a white piece of cardstock to use behind the tag, on the bottom of this layer I die cut it with Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Scallop Borders'.
*I then added a strip of gold metal sheet to the top of the layer and a scalloped piece using the same border die as before.
*Before adding this layer to the card I added a layer of Lawn Fawns 'Let's Polka' paper to my card blank.



I just love that these flowers can be used to make some many different combinations, they will definitely be reached for again and again.


Thank for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Let's Polka 6x6 Paper PadGold Sparkle Single TwineSweet Havana Creative CutsTag, You're It DiesSweet HavanaStitched Scalloped Borders Die

  

No comments: