Sunday 15 June 2014

New, new and more newy newness!

Well - have we got some new goodies for you this weekend or what!   The following have all been loaded in the store this weekend:

  • Lawn Fawn - latest release and restocks including the polka paper pad
  • Papersmooches - latest release and restocks
  • Neat and Tangled - SEQUINS (yeah!) and the latest release of stamps (the hope stamps is backordered)
  • Newton's Nook - the last couple of releases PLUS all the Christmas stamps that have been oos for ages!
  • Avery Elle - new release, restocks and storage panels!
  • Wplus9 - ALL the floral sets are back in stock as is hand letter hello!
  • and last but no means least - Lil Inkers - restocks where they had any left plus some more stuff I didn't get first time around.  They didn't have huge stocks but I will be ordering again soon.
Phew - that's quite a lot! 

If you made a pre-order for Lawn Fawn, then that shipped yesterday so should be with you very soon.

I managed to play with some of it - which I'll show you below (assuming any of you are still reading that is "wink")


For this simple thank you card I used the new scripty thanks die from the new Lawn Fawn release with their polka paper - quick, simple but effective and fun.


Then I couldn't resist playing with Avery Elle - LOVE these giant balloons.  Simply cut a bit of one with the matching die so it could drift up the card before stamping them slightly overlapping, adding the strings and finishing with a wink of stella for shimmer.


Finally, I made a card using probably my most favourite thing from the whole release - the new cover-up die plates from Lil Inkers - swoon...     This is the swirl version.    I cut it twice, once from 300sgm white card and then once from DP that I covered with easy lift tape BEFORE cutting it out - that way you can easily piece the little pieces into the white and the thick card gives you a flat surface when you've finished.   The sentiment uses another gorgeous new Avery Elle set - So Happy.






5 comments:

Julia said...

Patterned paper! I wouldn't have thought of using the swirls with patterned paper. Great idea, Tara!

Julia said...

Patterned paper! I wouldn't have thought of using the swirls with patterned paper. Great idea, Tara!

Jayne said...

Hi Tara, love your cards and all the new goodies. What ink/embossing powder did you use on the lil inkers card for the happy birthday greeting? My white I use isn't coming up so clear!
Jayne

Yiming said...

Woop woop! Can't wait to see them! Thank you Tara for letting us know. Gorgeous card, as always! xx

Tara Cardwell said...

Hi Jayne

I used versamark ink to stamp after dusting with a powder tool and then I used stampendous detail white embossing powder. Hope that helps.
Tara