Tuesday 20 May 2014

3D Tweeting!

Hi! Thought I'd do a little 3D card. I'm using the Newton's Nook set 'Tweet Talk'
It's hard to see that the top bird is actually coming out from the card. The way I've bent it means that it could still be folded up and popped into an envelope; it's kind of a step shape or straighter 'z'. The other birds and sentiment are simply attached to thin strips of acetate, adhered to the frame shape & then the frame is added to the card using 3D foam pads.
The background paper is the Hello Sunshine 'Lawn Fawn' paper pad which should be back in stock in soon. In the meanwhile, check out the rest of the Newton's Nook designs here
Hope you've enjoyed something a little different! I'm flying off to do some more crafting..hard life!!

See you next Tuesday!

Keren xx

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

WOW! this is super cute! I love the bird sticking out of the card! Such a fun card!!

Jennifer Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.