Friday 30 May 2014

G'day To Be Happy


Hi it's Lydia here today with my usual Friday spot. I hope you all have a great weekend planned and that the weather bucks up it's ideas a bit.

Today I have a card to share that has a 'Stepped Back Die-Cut Frame' to frame the main image on my card.


* Take a piece of paper from Lawn Fawn 'Let's Polka' and cut slightly smaller than your base card.
* Stamp the monkey and balloons from Mama Elephant 'Up and Away' (sorry this is currently OOS but..... not for much longer) and colour using Copics. then fussy cut out.
* Cut out some clouds using Lawn Fawn 'Spring Showers' die .
*Create a stepped back die-cut frame using circle stackers dies.
*Stamp sentiment from 'Up & Away' on to a cloud and arrange on card.


A different angle.....


Thank you so much for popping by! If you would link to watch the video on how I created this card please call by my blog Love Lydia Brooke to take a peek.

Hugs Lydia xxx


Up and Away Spring Showers Dies

2 comments:

Sarah G said...

Love this, Lydia! Such a great design - the circle aperture adds such a fun element :)

Mandy said...

Love your design Lydia x