Saturday 24 May 2014

Hello Sunshine

Hi everyone!

Another Saturday - don't the weeks just fly by!   I'm in a Lawn Fawn mood today!  I love this set - Hello Sunshine. It's so cheery!  I also love the Scripty Hello Lawn Cuts die which is a perfect font match to the "hello sunshine" greeting in the set.  I've kept this card simple - one cute little bee!


This die gives such a lovely clean cut - I'm very impressed! 



Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

Tracy x


Hi - Tara hijacking the end of this post to update you on the situation in store.  There is still an ongoing issue with the technical back-end of the store.  Unfortuately as my technical people are based it the USA, there is an issue with the time delay.  I have just had a "we're still working on it" update email but I still don't know how long it will take until it is fixed.  Keep an eye on Facebook for further updates and I'll let you know on my post tomorrow if it's resolved too.   Thanks for your patience.  Tara x

No comments: