Tuesday 13 October 2015

An Off-Piste Cable Experience!


Hey! How are you? 
I know it's getting chillier and thought I'd use this really fantastic die set
 I got out the set and stared at it for a while and got a little stuck. I cut out the snow drifts and lay them onto the card base and that's when, the pre-trimmed elements just looked right. The snow extending past the card looked in proportion and then as I added the cable cars, it grew into the design that it is!


 Now, granted, it's a little bit of fun. By extending past the card I've gone 'off-piste' (does the title make sense now ;-) )
I've also used the gorgeous notecards
       
You can see the little animals sticking out of the decorated cable cars. I've added acetate to the windows too!

The cute animals are from the Storybook set, but this set would do just as well
Oh, and in case you were wondering, the trees are in fact mountains. You can really change them all around- it's a wonderful versatile die set.
I'll go back to my shivering now! See you next week,

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh what a clever and cute card. A really stunner x

Julie Kirk said...

That's genius! Such a great design!

maria f. said...

Smiling ear to ear I am!