Friday 16 October 2015

Hello Foxy

DSC06431v

Hi there Lydia here with you today, I know this isn't my normal day but me and Jill had a little switch-a-roo today so I could celebrate the Newton's Nook Holiday Release with you today! There are lots of super cute stamps in this release and I'm sharing with you a card with a set that might just be my favourite ever NND set.

  DSC06431

I stamped the sleeping fox from Newton's Nook Designs 'Fox Hollow' in a really light ink and coloured him up in the 'no-line' style using Copic markers, and then cut him out using the Coordinating die. I also cut some trees using the tree die in the set out of some green card, coloured the trunk brown and added some sickles to them.

  DSC06433

For the focal image layer I cut the circle from Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Banner Dies' and lightly inked the top with blue and added some with glitter the the bottom to act as snow. I added the trees and the fox slightly over-hanging the circle for more interest. Instead of putting this onto a plain card layer, I stamped Lawn Fawn 'Woodgrain Backdrops' onto the layer and covered with vellum to soften the look.

  DSC06434

I really hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by!  

Hugs Lydia x

Stitched Party Banners Lawn CutsWoodgrain Backdrops

    

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so adorable! I love the coloring on the fox and the little accents of gold!