Saturday 11 December 2010

Ticket To Ride

Just stopping by to share my first project for Make The Day Special. The stamps that I've used are from Unity's Kit All About The Journey and, believe me, there was some excited squealing when these dropped through my letterbox.

I've started off simply, by making a cute little tag that's going to slot into a mini-album I made in September (or should I say, started making in September!) I've spritzed the background with some inks and then partly stamped the tag with the calendar stamp from the kit to form part of the background. Add some paper scraps and lace, along with my rail ticket. To finish off, I stamped the arrow using part of my kit and added it to my tag using some dimenstional pads. Can you see the map detail on the arrow? It's amazing!

I'm thrilled to have this particular set of stamps in my grubby, inky hands. They are, without doubt, the best stamps I have ever owned - they're just so usable for all sorts of projects - and they suit my tastes so perfectly that there's definitely more to come.

Clair x

3 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Fab! I love it! Kim

Scrapcollectr said...

I like the inky-ness....very inspiring! *smile*

Anonymous said...

Hi Clair, I love this. It looks really Vintagey. Well done you. :-) S x