Monday 24 January 2011

A Tag and

a small card...........

Morning.
First my little card..........I have had this 'Live,Love, Laugh' Itty Bitty stamp for ages..........and not inked her! I needed a quick card and seeing the scraps on my desk thought I would make a little card out of them :-) I've stamped and embossed her onto textured scalloped cardstock and then mounted her onto a lovely Goldy coloured textured card. She's coloured with my ProMarkers and I've just added adheshive blobs and ribbon to secure the 2 cards together. It took me longer to find the ribbon than do anything else!

Totally inspired by my lovely teamie Kim and her gorgeous Tags I thought I'd have a go myself...........hope you don't mind Kim.
I loved making this :-) I've used my Suzi Blu 'Poet' stamp...love her ♥♥♥ I've stuck pages of a book on the Tag and then run it through my hardly used Ribbler. I then started colouring the background with my Adirondaks and then put it through the Ribbler other way round! Inked again, water splattered and embossed. I've then just added the flowers, twine and a couple of charms and some Glossy Accents.

Thanks for looking. Don't forget to check out Make The Day Special  where Emily has some great stamps and fantastic service.
Have a good Monday and I'll see you soon.

She xx
  

2 comments:

kjjc said...

Lovely. Love that stamp you have used on the card. She is lovely.

Kim Dellow said...

I love your take on the Suzi Blu tags! I love how you did the Live, love, laugh Itty Bitty too! That is so fab with the hair! Kx