Sunday 26 February 2012

Quiet Essence tag

For a change today I've decided to make a tag using paper piecing. I stamped one of the flower stamps from the Unity "Quiet Essence" kit available in the shop here on to 3 pieces of patterned paper before cutting out the various elements and piecing them back together:

I made the tag and stamped a sentiment from the same kit straight on to the tag before adding the pieced flower and embellishments.



Materials used:
My Mind's Eye papers
Unity stamps (as above), black Archival ink
My Mind's Eye button
lace, organza ribbon


Before I go, just a quick announcement for those of you who aren't on the mailing list:

Emily's baby is due imminently so if you do order please be aware that your order may take slightly longer to arrive. I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Emily all the best!!

Thanks for visiting!
Jo xx



2 comments:

Traceyr said...

Beautiful tag and yes all the best for the birth of your baby Emily. :)

N Blackburn said...

Ooh Emily I hope everything goes well for you; congratulations on a new little one :) xXx