Tuesday 2 April 2013

Perky Plants

Hi there, it’s Ruby.  I hope you had a lovely Easter break and ate lots of delicious chocolate!  Today I have a little thank you card to share with you.  I thought the colour in the papers would add a bit of colour as we are entering Spring.

That little flower has always been one of my favourites, it’s from the Paper Smooches Perky Plants. I think they might be out of stock at the moment, but check back soon.   It’s a fun one to colour too. 
I hope you made the most of the long weekend.  Everyone seems so much happier with that extra couple of days, don’t you think.  Shame all weekends aren’t all that long!


Copics used…
R20, R21, R22, V09, V06, V04, YG05, YG03

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

You get my vote to having all weekends that long Ruby!

I love that flower too and the others in the set.

♥ the card. :)