Friday 19 March 2010

QKR Stampede - Swinging

Hi everyone, my first post on the new Make The Day Special blog!

I have one of the new QKR Stampede stamps to show you today. This one is called Swinging and I love these stamps as they have such a wonderful cloth doll and sewing feel to them.


I've coloured the image with PrismaColor pencils and paper pieced her dress.


I see this stamp and it just makes me want to sing 'Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar'.

Hope you all have a a jar full of moonbeams Friday
Kim


Materials:
Stamp - QKR Stampede
Ink - VersaFine Onyz Black
Colouring - PrismaColor Pencils; Sansodor; Paper piecing
Paper - October Afternoon
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue; double sided tape
Other - String; Raffia; Button; Staples; Seam ripper; Fiskars border punch

No comments: