Thursday 18 March 2010

Unity March Stamping Store KOTM

Hi and welcome to the new 'Make the Day Special' blog!

First up I wanted to share the content of the Unity March kit, how great does this look??!!


The February kit flew and I am sure this one will too, I have lost count of the projects I have used these stamps for in my head :)

I am expecting these to arrive with me tomorrow and if this is the case will open orders immediately. The delay in these kits getting to us is frustrating but they are coming a long way and as we are the ONLY UK supplier we are just please to get them!!!

Please do become a follower of our new blog or join us on facebook to keep up to date of developments, special offers and maybe the odd challenge.

Thanks for visiting
Emily x

2 comments:

Cath x said...

My goodness! They look amazing!!!

Olivia said...

Beautiful stamps, love the 'This is a happy day' one :)