Thursday 15 April 2010

Need A Wedding Card?

Let me introduce you to Fhiona and Fhinn on their wedding day! These guys are from Your Next Stamp and you can find them over at Make The Day Special.

All the stamps I have used for this card are from the wedding stamp set which includes sentiments and lots of cute bits and pieces like champagne flutes, hearts and wedding rings.



I've coloured Fhiona and Fhinn with PrismaColor pencils.

Then added some fabric from my fabric box to make the flower.


Hope you all have a super Thursday.
Kim


Materials:
Ink - Versafine onyz black
Colouring - PrismaColor pencils; Sansodor
Papers - HOTP
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue; double-sided tape
Other - Pearl brad; Organza; Tulle; Martha Stewart Corner punch

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Kim, I love the flower xx

Kate said...

Lovely card.....Ive been eyeing up that set.
:0)
Kate xx

Emily said...

so cute :)

Cath x said...

Oh my, how cute is that!!!