Friday 2 April 2010

Unity Adventures In Happiness Store Kit

Hi all, hope you are having a good Bank holiday Friday. I've been playing with the March Unity Store kit - Adventures In Happiness that you can get over at Make The Day Special.


I've coloured the yummy cupcakes with pencils and used the texture of the paper to give then a lovely mottled look.

Whilst I am here I thought I would tempt you all with a picture of the actual rubber rather than the usual image picture I show you!

This is a huge kit! The whole thing is 8.5 x 11 inches (21 x 27cm) and to give you an idea the Light House stamp on the top right measures approximately 3.25 x 1.25 inches (8 x 3.5 cm). The kit comes ready backed with an sponge mount and precut so that all you have to do is pop the stamps out and use them with an acrylic block. Ready to go!


Have a lovely day.
Kim

Materials:
Ink - VersaFine Onyz Black
Paper - Magnolia
Colouring - Prismacolor pencils
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; silicone glue
Other - Sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Nestiblities;

2 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

Kim this card is so wonderful!!

Linda said...

That is a great cupcake... It make me wanted make and some cupcakes Lol