Sunday 30 May 2010

Butterfly for you and robots for the boys

My card to show you today is using a butterfly stamp from the gorgeous Flutterescent set by Layers of Color and available to buy at Make The Day Special:


I cut a shaped card from Bazzill Bling card and then sewed together my patterned papers before adding ruffled ribbon and the alphabet stickers. The butterfly was stamped using Memento inks on to cardstock before cutting it out to stick on the card. As a finishing touch I added some paper roses.

For the men/boys I made some cards using the awesomely cute robots from the Spaceships and Robots set but I've noticed that this set is currently out of stock in the Make The Day Special shop. However I thought I'd just show you them as they really are quite cute.



I'm sure Emily would be pleased to help you if you want these stamps :-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fab cards Jo :0)
Kate x