Sunday 29 August 2010

Bookmarks

Today I have a couple of bookmarks to show you. The first was made using stamps from the Unity August store kit - Learning {year by year}. I made a bookmark from Kraft recycled card and then stamped the tape measure stamp a few times. I then stamped various coloured stars and cut them out before sticking them on top of the bookmark. The final step was to add the twill ribbon.

Materials used:
Kraft recycled card
Unity August store kit, Colorbox chalk ink, Memento inks
Twill ribbons and staples.


My second bookmark uses stamps from the gorgeous Unity kit - One Precious Life. I made the bookmark and used distress inks to colour the edges. I then used the flower stamp and Versamark ink in the corners. The sentiment stamp was then stamped down the centre of the bookmark using brown ink.

Materials used:
Kraft recycled card
Unity August store kit stamps, Ranger distress inks, brown Memento ink, Versamark ink
ribbon and a handmade tassle

If you haven't visited the shop recently you need to check it out as Emily has added loads of fab new stamps recently and is offering free p&p this weekend!

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

Totally adore! Kim