Thursday 12 August 2010

Simply Perfect

I love the Unity and {Ippity} stamps as most of us here on the Make The Day do of course! One of the main reason I love them so much is that as well as being beautifully designed they are so versatile as well.

They can suit so many different styles and for those of you who don't know me I am quite creatively fidgety and chop and change my style all the time, so these stamps are perfect for me!

I have a very clean and simple style card for you today, which is perfect if you have need a card quickly and don't have much time in your creative space.


This is perfect for using up scraps of papers and I've used one from my stock of homemade background papers. I've used one of the gorgeous stamps from the Unity Insightful Meadows Kit and matched it with a sentiment stamp from Unity March 2010 Store Kit.

Nice and simple,
Just like me :)
Kim



Materials:
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper - Homemade Background paper
Usual suspects - Scissors; Double-sided tape


1 comment:

jo said...

Beautiful card Kim!!