Monday 28 March 2011

I 'Heart' You!

Morning!
Didn't really know what to call the title of this post!!  I have a Bisque Heart to share with you today :-)
In my haste and excitement to try something new to me I didn't take any 'before' photos!
But this was a plain ceramic heart before I started! I applied 2 different colours of Acrylic paint to the base (I used the little Tester pots!) then a slightly darker shade over the top.I then applied a couple of drops of blending solution and started stamping!
 I used one of my most favourite sets 'The Artist In You', available from the lovely Emily here
 I stamped the 'Leafy' stamps in VersaMark and then applied Perfect Pearls over the top. The words are stamped in Black VersaFine.
 I then just went a bit made with the clear embossing powder!! I just carried on until I got a nice shiny surface! The little tag is a little wooden one I have had lying around for ages! It got more or less the same treatment......and I added Distress Ink round the edges!
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good Monday. Tis lovely here, the sun is shining, I think Spring has finally 'sprung'!!!!
.

She x

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Very beautiful heart She. Great choice of stamps. Love how you added the little tag. Brilliant!

Poppit said...

This is beautiful! The stamps you've used are perfect for this project.