Sunday 12 June 2011

Krafty keys

I've been playing with the My Cute Stamp set - Keys and my kraft cardstock and have  acouple of cards to share with you.

The first card uses a stamped key as an embellishment. I used a rub-on to make the frame  and then added stickers for the sentiment. The key was stamped on to kraft cardstock and then cut out and threaded on faux suede thonging:

Materials used:
Kraft cardstock, Fancy Pants rub-on, DCWV stickers
My Cute Stamp - keys, black Versafine ink
faux suede thong


For my second card I cut a freehand heart from kraft cardstock and used various coloured inks to stamp the keys on it before using a black fineliner to outline the keys. For the sentiment I used a Unity stamp from the set Key To Joy available here:


Materials used:
Kraft cardstock
My Cute Stamps - Keys, Unity stamps - Key To Joy, Memento inks, black Versafine ink
Promarker pen, fineliner
ribbon

Thanks for visiting!
Jo x

No comments: