Monday 13 June 2011

Quiet Essence!

Hi there from a very wet and chilly Stockport!! Can't believe we are in 'Summer'!!
I have a card to show you today, that I have made using the Unity Store kit 'Quiet Essence' available from the lovely Emily here
I love this set and I've used it quite a few times, but unusually not the Flower! It's lovely isn't it? So easy to cut out, even for a 'scissor challenged' person such as myself!! Before I covered the card blank...(it's 6"x6") with some pretty background paper, I stamped and embossed one of the sentiments, but felt the paper still needed something else...so I reached for my all time favourite stamp set...'The Artist In You' again available from Emily here  this set is so useful, I automatically reach for it now! I stamped and embossed the Flourish down the side.
I stamped and cut out the background stamp and then stamped and coloured my flower twice and cut out the centre of the flower and 3D it with some silicone glue. All that was needed to finish were some satin ribbon and gems...

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good Monday and I'll catch up with you soon.
She xx

No comments: