Thursday 27 September 2012

Gerbera Happy Birthday.........

Hello......

Today I have a card to show you...using a set by Flourishes. Love these stamps.....I love rubber stamps, but these clear Polymer stamps are excellent quality and always stamp well..

I have used 'Gerbera Daisies' for my card today...


I have just stamped with Black Memento Ink and used my long forgotten water colour pencils...loved using these.
The sentiment is off another Flourishes set 'Violet'........One day I will learn to cut and stamp straight!!!! The sentiment didn't quite fit on the small block I had out and being the lazy thing I am I just tried to fit it diagonally, instead of reaching down and finding a larger acrylic block!!....It did look straight when I stamped onto a piece of scrap card..................

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.....

She xx

No comments: