Saturday 1 September 2012

Lovebirds

Hi-de-hi Stampers :0)

I've been playing with another of the new Wplus9 stamp sets in store to share with you... these sweet little lovebirds are from the stamps and matching dies of the same name..... I think that sentiment has to be the cutest play on words too :0)

I decided to use the stamps and dies for the branch but kept the birds in silhouette by just using the dies and a touch of glossy accents on the heart for some dimension too :0)

This is my design team card for this months challenge at St Luke's Charity Card Challenge as the theme is 'COUPLES', please feel free to to hop over to the blog and see the details about the challenge, prize and how you can help raise money for the Hospice too ... it would be great to see you in the players gallery :0)

Thanks for looking :0)
Jenny x


2 comments:

Roxy said...

i really love this card :D

Ruby said...

Lovely card Jenny. It's nice to see the blue for a change as a background. I get stuck in my white phase!