Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bits and Bobs

Hello, It's Emily here and I have a few quick makes to share with you today.

First up I have the very cute Winter Owl by Lawn Fawn.  I made some 3" by 3" card blanks and knocked up a few of these at my crop on Saturday.  They are very simple but I think this owl is so cute he can pull it off.  Winter Owl can be found here and the Fa La La paper pack can be found here



Next up is another quick Christmas card, this time using Magnolia and Unity.  I love this stamp and it is great to colour but I thought it would be quite nice left uncoloured too for a quicker card.

The Jingle Jangle Tangle stamp can be found here and Unity Ticket to Christmas is here. The paper is by Lawn fawn again.


Last up is a little calender I made using a fab new Unity stamp available here love that shoe!!


Thanks for visiting

Emily x

No comments: