Saturday 24 November 2012

Holiday Cheer!!

Hello, Jenny here :0)....

I apologise for my current snowy theme here on a Saturday morning
but the latest Paper Smooches Christmas stamps are such fun to play with and of 
course they mix perfectly with older sets too.

I love all the funny snowmen in the sets so I thought 
these two guys would like to have some fun on a card....


... not sure they're evenly matched size wise but hey ho :0)

I've used one of the germs from 'Healthy Vibes' because without the face it looks 
like a splatted snowball and sits perfectly overthe snowmans face...... 
I added googly eyes instead and the fact that 
one of them has stuck in the up position just adds to the dazed look!!

Here are the sets I've used: Freezy Fellas, Healthy Vibes
I've also used Swanky Snowdudes and Christmas Sampler
both of which are currently out of stock but more are on their way :0)

Thanks for looking
Jenny x

3 comments:

Traceyr said...

hahaha what a clever card and very comical I ♥ it! :)

Anni said...

What a fun card! Made me smile!
Thanks for sharing!
Anni

Christine said...

Wow!

This is as creative as it can get!
Thanks for showing this one!