Thursday 8 November 2012

Insightful Meadows....

Hi there....

I thought I'd have a little break from making my Christmas cards.....regular readers will know of my ongoing love affair with Donna Downey stamps and especially one of my most favourite and the first one that I bought....'Insightful Meadows'

I started with a couple of pieces of Ivory Pearlescent card, made a small square-ish card and cut a matt. I coloured the base card with some Big 'N' Juicy inkpads from my stash...sadly forgotten..but will be used more in future!! and then over-stamped the flowers and clear embossed. The sentiment was first stamped in black and then the flowers over-stamped and it was embossed and the background coloured. All that it needed then was a small matt. a couple of little butterflies and some pearls...

Thanks for looking, I'll see you again soon....

She xx

No comments: