Saturday 22 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas cards

Hi everyone... Jenny here :0)

I know we are so close to the big day now and most of you are done with Christmas cards 
but I have a few designs to share with you today that I made for my sons
classmates at school..... I haven't had chance to think of anything beyond Christmas this week!!!


I decided to go done the simple route although cutting the reindeer took a while!!
They are 4" square cards, perfect for school friends, here are each design..



I embellished each image with a gem, pom pom or glossy accents and the sentiment was 
easy to shape on the acrylic block to fit the design. The pom pom on the snowmans hat was white to start but easily changed with a promarker to match the hat colour :0)

Here are the sets I used..

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy, and hopefully dry, Christmas :0)
I'll be back next week with something other than a Christmas card!!

Thanks for looking
Jenny x

No comments: