Thursday 16 September 2010

Art Journaling With Unity And Ippity

Hey Guys, I've been playing with paint again and I thought I would ink up some of my Unity and Ippity stamps as well. Here is the result! It is a page from my Art Journal but I think I will probably leave it as it is now and not add any actual journaling :)


So do you recognise all the stamps I've used? Well there is the Stars and moons from the Ippity Moon Beams and Heart Strings kit, the sentiment from the Ippity What Matters Most kit and the grass is from the Unity Insightful Meadows kit. Yum!



Thanks for popping by and viewing my playing!
Kim


Materials:
Inks - Archival Coffee
Other - Acrylic paint; Gesso; Neocolor watercolour crayons; Book pages; Newspaper scraps; Glue stick; 

4 comments:

Netty said...

oooh, looking good. x

Poppit said...

Love this Kim. Really want to get some paints out this weekend.....

jo said...

This looks fab Kim!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Wow have spent a while here browsing and loved it this creation does not need words to let me know you love life .