Sunday 5 September 2010

Insightful Meadows

I've been playing with the gorgeous Unity set Insightful Meadows by Donna Downey and made a couple of cards. As I couldn't decide which to show I'll just post both LOL!

For both cards I used white card which I covered with distress ink before randomly stamping again with the distress inks.

For this card I layered the stamped card on jade paper and then mounted it on Kraft card before adding organza ribbon and a vintage glass button as embellishments.


For this card I added one of the sentiments from the same stamp set and then layered the stamped card on yellow paper before mounting it on a card with inked edges. I then added a button and bow as an embellishment and pierced a pattern down the side.

Materials used:
Unity Insightful Meadows, Ranger Distress inks
Papermania papers
vintage buttons, ribbons and twine.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous cards Jo :0)
Kate x

Poppit said...

Wow Jo! I love these! Absolutely beautiful.

Kim Dellow said...

Totally gorgeous! Kim