Sunday 19 September 2010

One Precious Life

Well, it's been one of "those" weeks and the time has flown so much that I haven't had time to make a new card to show you today so I'll show a layout I completed a couple of days ago using stamps from the fabulous Unity kit - One Precious Life designed by Melody Ross.

I used some adhesive cork sheet as the background for this layout and some stamps were stamped directly on to it using Memento ink which worked beautifully (although I did a test piece before starting!). The title was stamped on to a printed journalling card.



Materials used:
Bazzill cardstock, adhesive cork sheet, Fancy Pants journalling card
brown Memento ink
Prima flowers and centres, vintage glass and plastic buttons, Making Memories gingham ribbon, cotton lace, brads

I love the way this layout turned out and am going to make a concerted effort to use my stamps more when scrapping now!!

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous LO Jo. Kim