Monday 16 May 2011

Alcohol Inked!

Morning from a very cold and drizzly Stockport!

Today I want to share one of those cards we need to make, but never want to.......a Sympathy card.
I used my favourite kit 'The Artist In You' available from the lovely Emily here this set really is useful and lends itself to so many cards. I also used 'With Sympathy' also available from Emily here 

I have Alcohol Inked some Gloss card to stamp on.......I used Blues and Greens to try and give it a 'natural' look with a bit of Yellow thrown in! Then I just stamped the images with Black Archival. The little sentiment  is stamped onto 'ordinary' White card and then I've coloured it with Distress Stains. Matted onto Black and then White card.

Thanks for looking, I hope you all have a lovely start to the week.....I'll see you again very soon.

1 comment:

nessy said...

stunning sympathy card she ~ just perfect!
vanessa xx