Monday 23 May 2011

So This Is........

LOVE........
Morning! Today I have a card to share with you with stamps that the lovely Emily has just sent me...love them.

I seem to be in a 'Purple' phase at the moment.....the beautiful background card was on my desk after I'd been making, so set the tone for this one!
I have used 'Garden Wall Frame' from Layers of Color.........this fits one of the new Nestie shapes I have just got too.....I think it took me longer to get the image onto the Nestie shape than to do the rest of the card!! It was a bit easier after I'd stamped and embossed the image and than lightly stuck the nestie to the card before cutting.........trust me this is the easiest way!! I have coloured it with ProMarkers and Glossy Accented the Bird. The sentiment is by {ippity} 'So This Is Love' I've just added a paper flower and some beautiful ribbon (which I think was round a box of choccies!! I never throw anything away!!)

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a wonderful Monday.... I'll see you soon.

She xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card & what a beautiful stamp..just love the little birdie. Beautiful :)