Saturday 14 May 2011

You're A Star!!!

It seems that I'm on a mission to make the smallest cards imaginable. This one is simply tiny, but it packs a bit of a punch.

Using the beautiful trellis type background stamp from Unity's Quiet Essence, I covered the bottom half of the card. I then added a little bit of ribbon in a light blue as a bit of an accent. Above the ribbon I partially used one of the sentiments from the Say Cheese Too set from Lawn Fawn - it actually says 'You're A Star' but since my card is teeny, I masked it off a little.


Then I stamped the star from Unity's Learning {Year By Year} onto some light blue cardstock, cut it out and adhered to the card with a little pop dot for dimension. Don't you just love the numbers and text on the star? Gorgeous!

To finish off the card, I popped on some sparkles....we all need a little bit of sparkle every now and then!

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend x

No comments: