Thursday 9 August 2012

Better Late Than Never.......

Hi there....
I did intend to write this post this afternoon......but I couldn't finish the card in time...

Why is it the most simplest and cleanest looking cards take me so long to do?? Really underestimated this one!!! But I like how it turned out..


I've used some of my favourite stamps by Flourishes, available form Emily here
My Mojo is sadly lacking at the moment...so I had a look on the Flourishes gallery here and took the idea for my card from a few different images, so thanks girls....you really helped.
I used the gorgeous Gerbera  set for the main image coloured with ProMarkers and I coloured the background with Distress Inks.. The sentiment is from the Orchids set. I used an Embossing folder through my faithful 'bug and I've just noticed that the pattern on the mattand the background matches!! How I managed that I don't know!!
I'll hopefully see you again soon....Thanks for looking.
She xx

1 comment:

Ruby said...

This is just so pretty She, your mojo may be lacking but you've still created a lovely card!