Thursday 30 August 2012

Itty Bitty Christmas!

Morning.....

I thought I'd share a couple of makes with one of the lovely 'Itty Bitties' that Emily sells....

For these makes I have used  'A Child is Born' Love this little stamp set....

I have made a matching Card and Tag...
I stamped and embossed the image and just coloured the centre lightly with one of my ProMarkers.. I then used some Distress Inks to create the 'splattered' background...a bit more embossing and the image was done....
Here they are in detail........................



I used some Black Co-Ordinations card and embossed it and sanded it to reveal the core colour....I have had this card so long....I am glad I have actually managed to use it!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon for some more 'Itty Bitty' Christmas makes!

She xx

3 comments:

Netty said...

wow these pieces are fab, x

Ruby said...

Lovely She, I love all that splattered look!

Clair said...

These are beautiful, but I can't believe you're already thinking of Christmas when I'm only just starting to feel comfortable thinking of autumn!