Monday 4 April 2011

The Artist In You!

Morning!
Today I have a little Plaque and a very quick and easy card to show you.........
Firstly my card......
I seem to be in my Green phase again with this one! For the background I have used a Green spotty paper onto which I have over stamped the Vine from one of my favourite sets 'The Artist In You' available from the lovely Emily here I have also use the Grid stamp from 'Moments In Bloom'. I have also used this set for the focal image, stamped onto a die cut and embossed. The sentiment is from 'The Artist In You' I used my lovely new Circle punch, as there is no way I could cut out a circle!! All I needed to do was to add a bit of ribbon and adhesive gems.........told you it was quick and easy!!

I had so much fun painting my Heart last week, I decided to try something different this week.........I found this little Porcelain Plaque, I wasn't sure that paints would work on it, but I knew Alcohol Inks would!

It started as a White Plaque........I coloured it with my favourite colours of Alcohol Inks. I then stamped the sentiment and rubbed off the ink to reveal the White base. The leaf at the side is stamped with VersaMark ink and I've gone over it with Perfect Pearls. I then went a bit mad and put several layers of clear embossing over it until it was very shiny and very hot!!

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good Monday..........I am (hopefully) scheduling this post as for the first time in ages I am working Monday and the last time for a while, as I like my Mondays off!!

I'll catch up with you soon.

She xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! Beautiful creations She..love your card..what a perfect sentiment. Your placque is stunning..what a wonderful effect..what a treasure. Enjoy..xx