Wednesday 20 April 2011

Easter cards part one

Hello.

A long post coming up
I have been busy making Easter cards.

Now not actually having any real Easter type stamps this was a bit difficult.
So my first though was to make them as spring like as possible.

Then my second was Faberge eggs...i just love them.

I don't think my second idea worked out too well lol.

But i am still quite pleased with them all.

I have used Unity stamp sets


Moments in bloom.

I have kept the design very simple on all cards as i wanted the focus to be on just the stamped area.


I have used my oval nestibilities.


Alot of work went into this one,


If you like it i will show you how i made it next week.










This card uses unity stamp sets

Quiet essence

and life becoming.

The rose is stamped in two colours and the whole image clear embossed.






Another one using moments in bloom.
Slightly different from the one above.
Just change the colours and left of the crackle accents.






This is again using the moments in bloom set.
I started by spraying the card with gold glimmer mist.
Once dry i stamped the background.
Then stamped over with two colours on the stamp.
See who needs Easter stamps lol.
All stamps used are available from Emily at make the day special.
To see part two please pop over to the ippity inspiration blog.
Thanks for looking.







No comments: