Monday 18 April 2011

Flourishes!

Hi there and 'Happy Monday' to you :-)

Today I have some quick 'One Layer' cards to show you..............made with my gorgeous 'Florishes' sets available from the lovely Emily here
Here they are all together......
I have used 'Gerbera Daisies' for this one. I have coloured with my Inktense pencils and just stamped and clear embossed the sentiment at the bottom.

This one is the 'Sweet Violets'
I just love the sentiment on this one.....from 'Hello Hyacinth'


Lastly the 2 Sunflowers!
I have used 'Sunflowers'....obviously for these! One I kept Black and White to show the clarity of these stamps, they really have got to be one of the best Acrylic stamps I have used.
I hope you like my little cards.....just goes to show if you have lovely stamps that give great images you don't need to do a lot to get a lovely card :-)
I hope you have a good Monday and a great week, I'll catch up with you soon.

She xx

No comments: