Sunday 3 April 2011

Stay Cool

I've made a layout for a change this week using a couple of the Unity store kits available here.

I started by cutting a piece of watercolour paper to 8.5" x 11" and then stamped the background stamp from "Quiet Essence" a few times down the side using Marvy pens. I then lightly misted with water to give the watery effect
.
I used the "enjoy this day" stamp from "Life Becoming" which I stamped on to the photo using black Stazon ink and then used the "Be Unique" stamp from "Naturally You" up in the top right corner and also stamped with Stazon.

Finally I used the corner flourish stamp from "Naturally You" on the top corner of the title.



Materials used:
watercolour paper, DCWV paper
Unity stamps (as above), Marvy pens, black Stazon, black Versafine ink
Scrapworks Hugz, white Signo pen.

Jo x

No comments: