Sunday 10 June 2012

Shrink plastic charms

I've been playing with Unity stamps and shrink plastic again but it was only after making one of them and coming to blog it that I realised the shop no longer has it in stock. However, I'm still going to share it as it's so easy to do and to use any stamp!

I stamped the shoe (originally from a Melody Ross/Unity set) on to shrink plastic using black Stazon ink and then lightly coloured it with Prismacolor pencils before punching a hole and then using a heat gun to shrink. It was then easy to use a jump ring through the hole and add it to a beaded bracelet while making it.


I then used another piece of shrink plastic and a stamp from the Unity/Scrapbook Royalty set Better.Somewhere.Today to make a tag to attach with a ribbon. This time I used chalk pastels to colour it:



I'm off to have a look through my stamps to see what other ones I can use on bracelets now LOL!!

Thanks for visiting!
Jo xx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fabulous Bracelet! Love the shrink plastic charms!

Sarah x