Thursday 28 June 2012

Simply Betty......

Hi there...
Today I've got a simple little card to show you.
I have used a 'Simply Betty' stamp. The rest of the range is available from Emily here
These will be available for a limited time only, so grab one whilst you can..They are great fun and also really good quality and stamp very well.
I have also got this one, so if I have time I'll show you her too...
I love this lady, she has so much attitude!!! I really didn't need to do an awful lot with her......Just coloured with ProMarkers and matted onto some toning paper. The fab sentiment is also available from Emily too, by Paper Smooches, 'Pretty Phrases'
Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon.


She xx

                                                           

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Love it - what a fab image.

Toni xx