Saturday 9 June 2012

Spotty Leaves

Happy weekend to you all, I don't know about you but the long bank holiday has thrown me completely off track this week so Saturday crept up quite quickly :0)

I've been using my Paper Smooches Reflections set to stamp to make a card and tried stamping on patterned paper which is something I do often for paper piecing but not like this......


I pulled out the spotty paper because I wanted to use the maize colour on my card and I actually love how the leaves appear dotty because the white spots show the brown ink darker.
The flowers are punched from patterned paper in the Bright Side Lawn Fawn pad and shaped slightly to give a little dimension, the centres have been made with glossy accents.

I think the solid stamps in this set work well with this technique depending what paper and colours you choose but its fun to experiment :0)

Hope you get some crafty time this weekend to perhaps try it out and don't forget to link up your cards to our Flickr gallery :0)

Oh and keep an eye out for the new Lawn Fawn stamps arriving next week in the store.

Paper Smooches sets used: Reflections, Sentiment Sampler

Thanks for stopping by today.
Jenny x

No comments: