Friday 10 January 2014

A Froggy Prince


Happy Friday ink lovers! 

It's my day to post over at Make The Day Special today, the shop may still not be open yet but Tara is working hard behind the scenes to bring you LOTS of new stuff...... I'm as excited as you guys as I can't wait to have a little (why am I lying to myself) big shop..hehehe.

Today I'm sharing with you a card using one of the older Lawn Fawn sets.... and although this is a older set is still hasn't dated and I don't think ever will.. everything on this set is just sooooo usable! 


The frog is the smallest image in the set and just adding a little scene to him makes him work with so much white space... too cute.

Have a go adding a little scene to your smaller stamps ... hope I've inspired you a little to make your smaller stamps work a little harder.

Hugs, Lydia xxx

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

what a charming little card this is and such a cute little frog too xxx