Friday 31 January 2014

All about Avery

Hello!
Its Lou here with a quick (well,it was a trifle fiddly) CAS card.
When I saw these Avery Elle dies,so many ideas popped into my head-this was my first one. I wanted to make a tiny bunch of roses wrapped in 'newspaper' (a piece of book page) and tied with twine. I used tweezers to grip and roll these micro blooms and get them into the cute shape I wanted,gluing them into place as I went and finally tying a piece of twine around the cone. And yes,I couldn't resist inking them a bit ;-)


A close up...

There are SO many different uses for the Embellish It Flower die-it is awesome!
The stripes are from Avery Elle Knotty and the sentiment is from Avery Elle Oh Happy Day (OOS at the moment,but will be back in very soon). It's a veritable Avery Elle-a-thon! 

Lou